AirSupport (2020) Carry-on Luggage
RUGGED ROLLING CARRY-ON
Sport/fashion branded carry-on's don't perform well on a bombed runway in Afghanistan loaded with contractor's supplies, or a cobble-stone street pulling news-camera gear. This model is the 4x4, heavy-truck equivalent to their station-wagon. And you won't look like a fashion victim standing amongst the pros when you arrive with this feature-loaded partner by your side.
-sized for TSA overhead-bin fit on most airliners
-padded laptop sleeve loads from outside & fits up to 17" laptops
-stiff bottom w/ softer compressible sides & top
-wide wheel-base for tip-free maneuverability
-wide compression-straps w/ large buckles
-multiple organization pockets throughout
-MOLLE/fuzzy loop areas on external surfaces
-included 3-D rubber i.d. window on side
-two super-padded carry handles top/side
-high-quality telescopic/locking pull-handle
-big bottom glide-rails absorb travel abuse
-all-terrain, oversized, smooth-rolling wheels
-wide opening main bay door for packing
Differences between Original vs MK2. (2020) Air Support Luggage:
1. Replace all rubber textile with Cordura® fabrics (more abrasion resistant and last way longer.)
2. Interior liner changed to tricot instead of polyester to allow for the use of hook-fastener dividers.
3. Replace generic locking buckles with Hazard 4® patented Roto-Lock buckles (already implemented on some of the later batches of the original design.)
4. Simplify decorative trim lines to reduce weight.
5. Reduced padding on the laptop pocket in the main compartment, so the pocket can be stored away allowing for more space when not needed.